Rules for adding an ad
We do not allow
• adding multiple ads with the same content;
• Include one ad in multiple categories
• the inclusion of more goods or services in a single ad;
• inserting an article into an ad;
• posting an ad with the purpose or making publicity;
• the inclusion of images that refer to the user's contact details (physical or legal person);
• the inclusion of images or videos belonging to sources other than the user's own and for which there is no permission from the author;
In the case of adding images to support an advertisement, they must be appropriate to the ad and relate to the product or service in question. It is essential that they do not include company logos or contact information for promotional purposes. Our company reserves the right to make any changes or modifications when notifying non-conformities.
Here are the following prohibited activities:
• placing an ad for trading or promoting an illegal good / service.
• placing an ad that has no purpose other than redirecting traffic to another website
• placing an ad that promotes Multilevel Marketing or any other prohibited activity
• posting information or pornographic data, nudity or other prohibited personal action
• placing an ad that might be defamatory or slanderous to some people
• placing ads that are not making the object of the website
• placing humanitarian ads
The general rule is that we can not accept advertisements for goods and / or services the possession of which is illegal or which violates the rules and regulations in force. It is explicitly forbidden the following advertisements including the marketing and promotion of the following goods, services and persons, which will be hereinafter referred to as PROHIBITED ACTIONS:
• we absolutely exclude trafficking in human beings
• alcoholic beverages, without complying with the regulations in force
• organ donation
• stolen goods
• antiques, coins, stamps that have been illegally removed from national patrimony
• goods subject to the embargo
• escort services offering or indicating prohibited sexual services
• public documents, identity papers, newsletters, identity cards, false driving licenses
• drugs, prescription-only medicines
• illegal services
• fireworks, firecrackers, explosive and destructive materials
• lottery tickets and specialty products
• pesticides with special marketing regulations
• dangerous chemicals
• photos or images containing nudity
• stolen property
• cars, stolen or purchased cars
• tobacco products without complying with legal regulations
• ads that incite violence or promote physical and mental violence
• sexual services in exchange for goods or money
• activities that promise high earnings in the case of payments made periodically in advance
• ads that are not making the object of the website
In the event of trying to publish an ad that refers to one of the Prohibited Actions listed above, we reserve the right to remove the ad without prior notice to the user / member.
By submitting content that falls under Prohibited Actions, you agree that you are solely responsible.
In the event of any damage, you also assume the civil and criminal liability arising from the violation of applicable laws. Interactive, commentary, forum, and other forms of communication between site members are the property of those who publish them, and the site can not and does not guarantee in any way the quality, accuracy and integrity of the content transmitted through these forms of communication.
If you have any questions or need clarification on the principles of ad publishing, please contact us.